simcard missing

this is a real story...

don't know what to say actually, but i can only said that, that missing happen in front of eyes but no one realize it until one day...

~1 : my simcard is missing!
~2 : what should we do?
~1 : just relax
~2 : okay...

*
*

search for the nearest centre...hmmm...found nothing...hmmm...i leave it to you
~2 : i've try my best
~1 : it's okay, thanks for helping
~2 : you're welcome

*
*

~1 : i'm done!
~2 : done what?
~1 : my simcard is back!
~2 : how?
~1 : i go to the centre, and it's ready just now...
~2 : amazing, it's your luck actually
~1 : ya...thanks for helping
~2 : my pleasure...but...
~1 : what?
~2 : i wanna request something after my helps, can i?
~1 : just say it
~2 : i want something as a gift, not one, not two, but double2
~1 : huish...are you sure?
~2 : absolutely sure
~1 : okay, bear it in your mind, afraid that i'm might losing it
~2 : don't worry, i'll keep it tightly with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

getting worse

GA saya nak phone casing