i just need a space

to whom who may concern...

i am really sorry for what i have done, i go crazy all these time, i just want people to understand me, but i myself, never understand what i want exactly, i can't sleep, i can't think the way that i used to be, i just can't be myself...i keep asking what happen to me...but until now, i found nothing as my answer..

for these few days, i keep myself thinking about me, but then everyone around me step into my mind...how am i going to get focussed if things like never ends...i asked allah, not to help me figure out all these things, but make me stronger than before...i always said that i am strong, that is why all these happen to me, but at the end, i start to crying endless...

when i need you, seems like someone needs you more, so i just keep quiet...i have to realize, i will never can counted on you all the time, i have to settle down on my own...that is the main reason on why i stay away from you, not because i hate you, but i hate myself more...it is not your fault, my fault is bigger than yours...

so, this morning, when you asked what have you done to me...i am really speechless, i don't know what to say, what to explain...then, i realize, i really have to settle this quickly...i am a trouble not just as for myself, but as other people who care about me...i am really sorry guys...i hurt you, and i hurt myself more...i just miss the way i smile because i almost forgot how to smile...


notakaki : this is what have been told to me from someone who wants her story to be publish in here...not my story but her story...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

getting worse

GA saya nak phone casing